Kangning Wu Professor
Sociology of Education
· Educational Equality
· Basic Principles of Pedagogy
· Education reform
· MA, Education, Hiroshima University, Japan (1986)
· BA, Education, Nanjing Normal University, China (1982)
1. Studies on the Social Support System of Chinese Education Reform & Development, Major Research Project of Ministry of Education, 2012/12-2015/12.
1. Kangning Wu. The foundation of educational reform success. Educational Research. 2012,01.
2. Kangning Wu. Reform·synthesis·educational field——brief analysis on the main idea of the comprehensive reform in educational area. Educational Research. 2014,01.
3. Kangning Wu. Four types of information technology “entering into”instruction. Curriculum, Teaching Material and Method. 2012,02.
4. Kangning Wu. Several considerations about the comprehensive reform assessment issues in education area.Journal of The Chinese Society of Education. 2014,03.
5. Kangning Wu. The quality of education: “soft power”to a power country in education.Research in Education Development. 2015,06.
6. Kangning Wu. The role of government officials: a “Chinese issue” during the school reform.Educational Research and Experiment. 2012,08.
7. Kangning Wu. What kind of social support does the comprehensive reform in educational area need[J].Educational Research and Experiment. 2013,12.
8. Kangning Wu. What kind of university is needed to cultivate creative talents. Research on Higher Education. 2013,01.
9. Kangning Wu. Why Chinese educational reform is so hard.Journal of East China Normal University(Social Science Edition). 2010,12.
10. Kangning Wu. Reflect on the public support of our national educational reform. Journal of Educational Science of Hunan Normal University. 2012,03.
11. Kangning Wu. The restrict of society on educational reform. Educational Research. 2016,03.
12. Kangning Wu. Interpretation from sociology on “curriculum content”. Educational Review. 2000,10.
1. Kangning Wu. The Social Support System of Chinese Educational Reform. Beijing: Higher Education Press (forthcoming).
2. Kangning Wu. “Chinese Problems”in Education Reform. Nanjing: Nanjing Normal University Press. 2015.
3. Kangning Wu. Sociology of the Curriculum. Nanjing: Jiangsu Education Press. 2004.
4. Kangning Wu. Sociology of the Classroom Teachin. Nanjing: Nanjing Normal University Press. 2000.
5. Kangning Wu. Sociology of Education. Beijing: People’s Education Press. 1998.
6. Kangning Wu (ed). Sociology of Education Study Series. Nanjing: Nanjing Normal University Press, 1999.
7. Kangning Wu (ed). Modern Sociology of Education Study Series. Beijing: Beijing Normal University Press, 2001.
8. Kangning Wu (ed). Education in the Perspective of Sociology Series. Nanjing: Nanjing Normal University Press, 2005.
9. Kangning Wu (ed). Sociological Studies on Chinese Educational Reform Series. Guilin: Guangxi Normal University Press, 2010.
10. Kangning Wu (translator). DeSchooling Society (by Ivan Illich). Taiwan: Grown Books Co. LTD, 1992
· Former Vice President of Nanjing Normal University
· Former President, Chinese Association for Sociology of Education
· National Educational Inspector, China
· Member of Committee of Social Science, Ministry of Education, China
· Member of the Academic Degrees Committee (Subject Consultative Group) of the State Council, China