Jianjun Feng Professor
Basic Educational Theory
Postdoc, Principles of Pedagogy, Department of Philosophy, Nanjing University (2008)
PhD, Principles of Pedagogy, School of Education Science, Nanjing Normal University (1999)
MA, Principles of Pedagogy, Department of Education, East China Normal University (1996)
BA, Education Management, Department of Education, He’nan Normal University, (1990)
1. 2015-2017 Research on the cultivation mechanism of social responsibility of young people under the new media environment of the network, Key Project of Philosophy and Social Science Fund in Jiangsu Province, PI
2. 2012-2016 Reflection on the development of philosophy of education in China and the construction of educational hominology, National Social Science Fund General Program, PI
3. 2010-2014 Citizenship identity in Primary and middle school and the construction of contemporary civic education, Key Research Humanities and Social Sciences Base in Ministry of Education, PI
4. 2007-2009 Research on the Allocation of Educational Equity and Educational Resources in High School, Humanities and Social Sciences Planning Project in Ministry of Education, PI
1. Feng, Jianjun. (2016). Educational Justice in Post-balanced time: From Focus on Distribution to Recognition，Educational Research, 4.
2. Feng, Jianjun. (2015). Three basic questions about the development of our national educational philosophy at the new age，Educational Research, 1.
3. Feng, Jianjun. (2014). Life Education towards Morality, Educational Research, 6.
4. Feng, Jianjun. (2013). "Continuing to Speak": Exploring the Innovative Way of Pedagogy, Educational Research, 4.
5. Feng, Jianjun. (2008). What Educational Equality is Needed for Educational Equity, Educational Research, 9.
6. Feng, Jianjun. (2006). Life Position of Educational Science, Educational Research, 3.
7. Feng, Jianjun, Shang, Zhiyuan (2005). Towards the Subject - Human Transformation and Educational Reform, Educational Research, 1.
8. Feng, Jianjun. (2003). Introduction on Review and Reflection on the Modernization of Higher Education, Educational Research, 3
9. Feng, Jianjun. (2002). Subjective Moral Education and Life, Educational Research, 5.
10. Feng, Jianjun. (1998). The Transformation and Development Trend of Western Educational Research Paradigm, Educational Research, 1.
11. Feng, Jianjun. (2016). Otherness: Transcending the Teacher - Student Relationship,
12. Higher Education Research, 8.
13. Feng, Jianjun. (2016). Participatory citizenship education based on active citizen cultivation，Journal of the Chinese Society of Education, 2.
14. Feng, Jianjun. (2015). Admitting Justice: the Value Basis of a System of Upright Social Education，Nanjing Social Science, 11.
15. Feng, Jianjun. (2015). Constructing Chinese Discourse System of Pedagogy, Higher Education Research, 8.
16. Feng, Jianjun (2015). Restoration of Thirty-five Years' Development of Educational Philosophy in China since the Reconstruction (1979-2014), Journal of Educational Science, 2.
17. Feng, Jianjun (2015). Theory of the specialty of Educational Democracy, Journal of Chinese Education, 2.
18. Feng, Jianjun (2014). Citizens' sense of justice and its transcendence: the double duty of civic education, Journal of Educational Science, 6.
19. Feng, Jianjun (2014). Citizen Quality and Democratic Education from the Perspective of Deliberative Democracy, Higher Education Science, 6.
20. Feng, Jianjun (2014). The Discussion of School Education as Public Life, Journal of East China Normal University (Educational Science Edition), 3.
21. Feng, Jianjun (2014). Identity of Education by Civil Society: Reconstructing Civil Society Community, Educational Research and Experiment, 2.
1. Feng, Jianjun. (2001). Contemporary subject education, Jiangsu Education Press.
2. Feng, Jianjun. (2004). Life and Education. Education Science Publishing House.
3. Feng, Jianjun. (2008) Educational Fairness: Perspectives of Political Philosophy. Fujian Education Press.
4. Feng, Jianjun. (2008) Hominology Perspective of Education. Anhui Education Press.
5. Feng, Jianjun. (2009) Principles of Contemporary Pedagogy. Nanjing Normal University Press.
6. Feng, Jianjun. (2010). Differences and Symbiosis: Multicultural Students' Life Style and Values Education Research. Sichuan Education Press.
7. Feng, Jianjun, et al. (2012). The Basic Theories Research of Chinese Education from 1990 to 2010. Fujian Education Press.
8. Feng, Jianjun, et al. (2012). Educational Transformation: Theory, History and Construction. Education Science Publishing House.
9. Feng, Jianjun (2014). Identity Recognition of Citizen and Civil Education in School. People’s Publishing House.
10. Feng, Jianjun (2015). Hominology Research of Contemporary Moral Education. People’s Publishing House.
11. Feng, Jianjun, et al. (2015). Philosophy of Chinese Education: History, Retrospect and Prospect, Beijing Normal University Press.
Honors and Awards
The young and middle-aged Experts that Have made outstanding contributions in Nanjing
Young and Middle-Aged Academic Leaders in Jiangsu Province
Elected to the 2st Level of ‘Project 333’, by Jiangsu Province
Awarded New Century Excellent Talent, by Ministry of Education, China
Jiangsu Province "six talent peak" funding plan
Feng, Jianjun: Identity of Citizenship and Education of Citizen at School, Jiangsu Province, the Fourteenth Philosophy and Social Science Excellent Achievement, First Price (2016), Jiangsu Provincial Government.
Feng, Jianjun: The Field of Humanity in Contemporary Moral Education, The Fifth National Educational Science Excellent achievements, Second Price (2016), Ministry of Education.
Education Transformation: theory, mechanism and construction, Outstanding achievement award for the humanities and social sciences research in Chinese Universities, Second Price (2015), Ministry of Education.
Feng, Jianjun: Educational justice: from the perspective of political philosophy, Outstanding achievement award for the humanities and social sciences research in Chinese Universities, Third Price (2013), Ministry of Education.
Feng, Jianjun: Diversity and symbiosis: A Study on students' life style and values education, the outstanding achievement award of philosophy and Social Sciences in Jiangsu Province, First Price (2012), Jiangsu Provincial Government.
Leader of National Key Disciplines Principle of Education
Director of Key Research Institute of Humanities and Social Sciences of Ministry of Education - Research Institute of Moral Education Nanjing Normal University
Associate Dean (In charge of research) of Nanjing Normal University School of Education Science
Adjunct Professor of Center for Citizenship and Moral Education, Beijing Normal University
Vice Chairman of Young and Middle-aged Educational Theory Worker Association, The Chinese Society of Education
Member of Professional Committee of National Education Fundamental Principles
Assessment expert of National Social Science Foundation Projects
Assessment expert of Humanities and Social Sciences Projects, Ministry of Education